So how does Rentanoap work?

So how does Rentanoap work?
 
I need someone to do some hedge trimming in my garden, for example. I register free of charge at Rentanoap and submit my job on the Rentanoap website or app with all the details and perhaps a photograph.
I then wait for some replies to my advert which typically may take a few days, these will appear through the message centre. Out of the replies I receive, I can then vet them and go back to the OAPs to discuss further. Rentanoap is purely a matching service and once a match has been confirmed, the discussions are purely between the person offering the job and the OAP. This includes salary, timeframe, taxes on the salary received and insurances if needed. Rentanoap will not be liable for any damage or bad workmanship by the OAP. The person offering the job should obtain references and do their due diligence before agreeing to go ahead with the employment. On completion of the job they can rate the workmanship of the OAP and this can be shown on their profile.

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Changes in UK National Insurance coming (April 22)

A busy family, juggling life in a pandemic.